Edit an Assignment
Owners and administrators can edit assignments to make changes to the assignment title and instructions, attach supplemental files, change the submission type (file or link) and set or change the open, due, and close dates.
Follow the steps below to edit an assignment in your dropbox:
- Log into your Catalyst account page and click the title of a dropbox. You
will enter the dropbox home page.
- In the first row of the submissions table, click the title of the assignment you want to edit.
- Click Edit, to the right of the assignment title in the green box near the top of the page.
- On the "Edit Assignment" page, you can change the title, assignment instructions or type of assignment (file or link) by editing content in the text boxes.
- You can also remove or add supplemental files associated with the assignment. Click Remove next to the file you wish to remove. To add a new supplemental file, click Browse... to select a file located on your computer.
- To open an assignment that has not yet been opened, under "Assignment time line" select either Now or enter a future date and time into the Open on option.
To edit a due date, select either No due date or enter a future date and time into the Due on option.
To extend a close date or reopen a closed assignment, select either Never closes or enter a future date and time into the Closes on option.
- Preview assignment at the bottom to view the assignment as your participants will see it. When you are done making changes, click Save. Or, to discard your changes, click Cancel.