Work with Content Items
To work with content items in your workspace, follow these steps:
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace with which you want to work. You will move to the workspace.
- Click the view that contains the content you want to manage in the menu on the left.
- Hover the mouse pointer over a content block to display tools you can use to manage the content.
Display Settings: Change the Display Settings on the File, Calendar, and RSS content items.
- The calendar display settings give the option to display the calendar in Week, Month, or Agenda views.
- The File display settings change the icon size.
- The RSS display settings let you choose the number and length of recent stories.
Select views: Add or remove this content from views. On the dialog box that opens, select the views on which the content should appear and click Save. You can add content to multiple views. You can also create new views on the fly with the "Select views" dialog box.
Show or hide content: Toggle the rabbit in and out of the hat to show or hide this content for your participants. (The rabbit is visible when content is also visible to participants.) Hiding content in one view will hide it on all views on which it appears. Hidden content will still be visible and editable by you and your collaborators. Click the icon again to show selected content to participants.
Reorder content: Reorder the content within a view by clicking and dragging the reorder icon. The green highlight indicates the position to which the content will be moved. Release the mouse button to drop the content in its new position.
Remove this item: Delete the selected content item from all views on which it appears.
Content removed from the workspace cannot be recovered.