Add Content to Multiple Views
To add existing content to more than one view, follow these steps:
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace with which you want to work.
- Locate the content item with which you want to work.
- Hover the mouse pointer over a content block to display tools you can use to manage the content.
- Click Select views. The "Select Views" dialog box will appear.
- Select the views on which you want the content to display.
- If you want to create a new view containing the content, click Add new view. In the space provided, type the name you would like to give the new view, and click Add. Or, if you do not want to add new view, click Cancel.
- When you are done select views, click Save. If you would like to discard changes, click Cancel.