Change Submitted Grades

Help Center GradeBook Help Center Change Submitted Grades

Grades that have already been submitted cannot be changed using Catalyst GradeBook.

To change submitted grades, choose one of the following:

  • complete the online grade change form provided by the UW Registrar's office
  • contact the office at your campus for a paper Change of Grade form:
    • Bothell: Office of the Registrar (UW 160)
    • Seattle: Graduation and Academic Records Office (264 Schmitz)
    • Tacoma: Your academic program office

For more information about the Change-of-Grade request form, see the Registrar's FAQs about the Change-of-Grade request form.

Share this page Share